I would want to ping the server. What firewall rule should I set to make this possible. I tried adding ICMP allow, but didn't work.
Articles in this section
- Can Halo run in a Docker environment?
- Will two-factor authentication work with my company's single sign-on (SSO) service?
- Sending events to syslog
- Data from daemon to grid
- How do I make my server pingable in the firewall editor?
- What happens to my servers if the Halo Grid is unavailable?
- How can I unsubscribe from the daily alert emails?
- Uninstalling the Halo Daemon
- Can Halo be removed from a server once it has been installed?
- How do I cancel my Halo subscription?