No. Halo does provide an easy integration with many SSO providers - by design, the authentication process is determined by the SSO service (whether that means using two-factor authentication, ip-ranges, or any other method of verifying identity).
Articles in this section
- Can Halo run in a Docker environment?
- Will two-factor authentication work with my company's single sign-on (SSO) service?
- Sending events to syslog
- How do I make my server pingable in the firewall editor?
- What happens to my servers if the Halo Grid is unavailable?
- How can I unsubscribe from the daily alert emails?
- Uninstalling the Halo Agent
- How do I cancel my Halo subscription?
- Changing a cloud VM’s hostname
- Invalid Activation Link?