CloudPassage Halo — 5 December 2013 Release
New Features and Fixes
The 5 December 2013 Release of CloudPassage® Halo® is a minor release that includes a number of bug fixes and functional improvements.
Updated server-related audit events
Several logged audit events for servers have been updated:
- The "Server moved to another group" event is now also logged when the action is performed through the API.
- The event text for both "Server moved to another group" and "Server retired" now includes the username and IP address of the user who performed the action.
- The event text for "Server deleted" has been expanded for both UI- and API-initiated deletions.
Consolidated server summary information in the Portal
Previously, the Server Summary page in the Halo Portal included the link View additional server details, which brought up the Server Details page. The additional information on that page is now incorporated into the Server Summary page, and the link has been removed.
On Edit Firewall page, firewall services are grouped by protocol
On the Create Firewall / Edit Firewall page in the Halo Portal, firewall services appear in a drop-down selection list. For improved readability, services that use the same network protocol (such as
pop3) are contiguous in the list.
API: Filters added to FIM and CSM "List policies" calls
The "List file integrity policies" and "List configuration policies" API calls now support filtering the results to include (or exclude) policy templates, retired policies, or policies of a given platform (Windows or Linux).
API: Filter server list by various attributes
The "List servers" API call now accepts a number of new filters that you can use to restrict the results returned. In all, you can now filter for any of the following:
- state (active, deactivated, or missing)
- connecting IP address
- platform version
- fully qualified domain name
- Halo Daemon version
API: Move a server to the "Retired" group
The CloudPassage API now allows you to retire a server programmatically, through a call to the Servers endpoint. The server must not be active.